5:40pm vistors & and a new room mate

This going to be a quick post...still here in the hospital just had a couple of friends come thru and see me...I think i mite have found a better way to get cured or at least forget about the pain that i have most of the time. Just relax and laugh with my close friends. We had great talks about games and movies add some great things to my netflix you know how it goes lol.

Has I type this blog I have a new roommate coming into the room,rite now i dont have a change to meet him cuz he sleeping i hope he isn't an old man who is soar on life cuz even tho i dont have many people come see me rite now that's all going to change in a lil while my mother and father should be here soon they only come at nite when they can and my sisters and neice and nephew should be here soon those lil brats are my joys in life. Hell I would give any price to be able to at young again no to worry about a care in the world but where my next meal and bath are coming. so anywayz i was complaning last nite about food and now i have enough food that i dont know what to do with lol. rite now i have food that gave me in the hospital,my mom send me a food package of rice and meat, and my cuzo brand me a sandwhich...now i dont know what to do lol.

I know my blog is all over the place and I never stay on focus but you know what it's my blog and i can do whateva i want lol. So stay tuned tommrow i'm have part 3 of my First year of living with UC and a review of gears or war 2 and maybe a review of new Socom game for the ps3. by the way here is a picture of my car and what it use to look like when it was brand new lol out the dealership like 20 years ago lol.

Comments

Popular Posts