part 3 of year one.

For those of you that have been following the story we are now at part 3 June-Sept of 06.

So when i left off i was around my birthday in April and i still had that latex tube stilling outta my behind. So I keep ed up with all my med and apps. So come June i go see this doctor who does nothing all day but to look at anus and give out expert advice on how we should take care of these things. Anyways i go see this dude and he is like well mister X we are going to do an operation to remove that tube...so I'm like score finally so I'm thinking to myself great all i have to do is just lay here and he will cut it out and it's all going to be over for me!!!!!

Was I wrong about that I saw the assman(this is my pet name for him) on jun 11 I had my operation for July 11 2007. so I'm laying around for about a month and the big day comes I'm so happy that is going to be taking out of me because it has been to hardest 6 months of my life up to this point. So I go into the operation room you know I get this iv put into me they go strip so i strip and get my have open glown on. So now I'm feeling good with all the great shit that they gave me lol so I'm like lets get this show on the road. They take me to this metal room that's looks like it came str out of a sci-fi movie so now I'm bugging out you know i never really had this type of thing done before lol.
The lady nurse is like we ain't done drugging you up yet we need to be has relax has possible for the doc to remove the tube and put in the plug....I'm like plug what the fuck is she talking about I'm like come on it can't be the drugs that got me hearing things cuz she repeated it again she said plus...so here comes the doc in to the O.R and he is like yeah don't you remember that once we remove the plus we have to put in a round plug to fill in the whole that we had to cut to remove all the dead meat that was infected when you came in with the pimple on your ass( I know they told me all this before but i was pretty drudged when they would mention this to me ) So I'm like fuck its to late to back out of this now. So i'm like let's do this . So i remember i'm about to lay down when he says no not yet we need to give you an EPIDURAL. Jumping half of the table i'm like wait i'm not having a baby ...assman is no but this will get you to relax and open wide for me....I remerber have this dude put that long needle in my back and me screaming for about 10 secs and then boom i didnt feel nada from my waist down(at this point i'm like damn is this what it feels like to be in a wheelchair and i never want to exp that again let me tell you).When I come to laying in a bed with my cuzo next to me and a nurse telling me ok mr.x we need to drink has much water has to you can cuz we need to you to pee out all the drugs.

At this point I'm like why would i want to pee out all the great stuff that's keeping me from feeling all the pain in my body....then I figure out why remember when i said i couldn't feel my legs i thought shit it's just my legs but it turns out i couldn't' feel my peepee either lol and they out in one of those tubes that goes str8 in to the bladder. So here I am in this bed half naked from the waist down drugged and drinking cup after cup of water hell i drank so much water that i threw most of it up . After about 4 hours of this i finally urinated out all the drugs and was send home. Now you figure after all of this i would be OK to go home in which case i was for about a month after this operations everything was great.

Aug, 06
Everything is going well it's towards the end of the month and summer is coming to a close you know everyone is heading back to school and things are changing. Now I'm doing so well that i start to be like I'm almost a 100% in my health so i start to miss a couple of doses of my meds and at one point I ran out and didn't take them for about 2 weeks. Now let me tell you that was the worst mistake i have done up to that point with my meds and my disease . I woke on Aug.23Th in the only pain and with the fatigue of a man who had just ran from the east coast to the west coast. I couldn't even move from the bed...all i keep thinking was all man it's just like the first time i got sick.
My mom starts to freak out and call the EMTs they come load me up in the Truck and drop me off at the ER. These do the usual 1o rounds of test CT,blood work,STD test etc etc....Sitting in the ER waiting for bed is no fun let me tell you plus the pain was so bad that morphine wasn't even working any more and they gave me something so much stronger. I don't remember going to upstairs to the room or anything for next 8 hours lol. i must say it was great to be able to sleep . ( since i got this disease i hadn't slept more than 4 hours in one day). So I'm in a new hospital and i have to go Thu a bunch of new test that they didn't do in my old hospital. One the bright side they had free cable and phone service.
Here i am in this place for a week the lab rats in this place tell me oohhh Mr.X u can go you look much better and u white and red cell count have gone back up. So I'm like yes time to go home. Guess what happens next. I get out of there I'm say Aug.28Th and i go home. Aug30Th,2006 i end up in my old hospital sick has a dog again it seems that the lab rats in the new place didn't even me enough time to get all my shit down so when i went home i still had a colon that was red and very angry at the world. so i was in my old hospital for a other weeks before i went home. I'm say i spend most of Aug and Sept in the hospital. The Only good thing that came from all of this is that i got my HDTV from a family friend has a get well present:-D.
ON a side point about June I remerber getting mythat month to go along with my

End of part 3.

Part 4 is going to be a longer period in time from Nov-Jan. that will be the end of year now and I'm start writing about year 2 and being everything up to the current flare.

Comments

Popular Posts