4-8-2010

5:15pm-The Pain is back now it under the right rib cage and I have the only urge to use the bathroom but I'm fighting it with every inch of my soul, and going to wait for the nurse to get here and give me the I.V pain meds before i go take a shower and a shave and try to make my day a little brighter.I know no one read this fucking blog so fuck every one . I hate my life,when eva i think shit is going good i get fucking sick and end up here . ok enough of that Im' gonna hve a twitter account up soon so you can also follow me on that even tho i dont think any one really cares about me. So they changed me pain meds from iv to p.o which is stupid but who really cares cuz idont give a shit i'm still be in pain. I hope my mom comes by today to bring me some clean clothes.

Comments

Popular Posts