Unknown Hospital Stay ...WHAT!

So for those that know which is 99% of you lol because I didn't really make it know. I'm going home today ... I was in the hospital for the last week or so. I was sort her for a Flare that they didn't think was going on but was going on. It's a long story that I would recant for you guys a bit later. Lets just say that someone in the E.R in this place thought I wasn't sick until I spiked a fever of 102.5 in the E.r and even that was said to be fake.

 The Tech was saying that the temp was 98.7 yet everyone in my bay had the same temp. Which is like Impossible you know. No one has the same temp ...and even if they do no 5 people will have the same temp in a row. Tech was swearing up and down the ED that I was crazy and making up a temp because the one he has was right. Yet here I here shaking and have passed out from the high fever I had going. The E.D Doc who 's name is Dr.David and her help Dr.Durant more Durant is swearing that I'm fine to go home. Mind you this Dr has given me a lot of issues in the past about my sickness  and crohns disease at one time saying that she thought it was all in my head and I was seeking attention. I was like WHO IN THE HELL INVENTS A CHRONIC SUPER PAINFUL DISEASE LIKE CROHNS!!!!!!.Anyways I'll do a other post on that in a bit.

So from the moment I stepped into the ED. I have been asking them to call my P.C(primary Care) doctor. Dr..Durant had no she waited for me to show a fever get super dizzy and get a CT scan of my Pelvis to show that I had Proctocolitis  with other complications before she called my P.C who was like yeah admit him I'll take care of the rest. Also she called G.I who at this point only seem to care about seeing me has an out patient and taking care of all this problems in his office. Mind you his solution for all is to take the same drugs I'm already on and just giving me more in hopes that it will take care of the problem. Granted I have no seen him has one of his out patients yet so I don't know what will happened,but i'm pretty sure it's just going to be more drugs then helping. 

 Everyday for the last 4 days the Managing Staff here have been pushing for my discharge. I have nurses who act really nasty with me and watch every thing I do in this room. Mind you i have a private room because I've had C-Diff in the past so they always put in here when I come in for anything now. I had a night nurse give me meds and sit in a chair and watch me take every pill she gave me. I had one Nurse call security to go thru my bag and search the room only to come up empty and find nothing in the room . So yeah that was my stay this time in Valley stream

Comments

Popular Posts