Gaming and how it's makes my life happy

I know I'm the new guy on the block and I'm sure that there are like a million blogs about gaming in general and what not and yes i know i said my next post is going to be about the next 3 months wit my UC and how it was walking with latex sticking out of my body but i though would post on something i like to talk about VIDEO GAMES!


Games are my passion and my curse i have loved to play games since i was about 8 years old when i first saw that NES in my cuzin's house just sitting there asking me to play wit it .
( isn't this the way it is your family member is always the first to induce to the love of the game).
I remember those days very well just sitting around trying to beat mario 3 and super mairo land for the Snes. Theses are some of the best memories i have a has kid. Getting that first Nes for Xmas i don't even remember if it was for Xmas i think my mom just got so i can stop going to alex's house all the time lol.
now games are just more than a simple way for entertainment they are a way for devs to show use the social and moral problems in our society(i really need to learn how to spell).You can take hand full of games that have shown us that were are still suck in an age where people still think that its wrong to have potty humor and run around and kill digital hookers in a digital world that may or may not be a real city. These people mostly politician that need to make a name from themselves or a small country(Australia)What these people fail to understand that's up to the parents to make sure that they're kids aren't paying these mature games.
So what do you guys think? what are you favorite game of all times? PC or Console? let me know people.

Comments

Popular Posts