My review of Street fighter 2 Tubro HD remix (xbox360)


Now here is a game that i can really get my hands on a get back to what games so much fun in the first place!!Remerber when it was all about the game play when it was all about the joy of finding that perfect timing on a action game or the joys of fiquring out the patterns of the boss in a mega man game. This game is like that only better.

Now SF2 tubro Hd remix is a joy to play the controls have been reworked to fit a controller rather well comsidering that this game was release back in 1994 I believe please dont quote me that i'm lazy and dont fee like dont the research rite now plus i'm writing this from my hospital bed.

Gameplay:5.0 This game is everything you remerber about the series and why it was great when you played it at home or when you would steal quaters from mom to go to the local arcade to play.Thoese 7 hit combos of old still work while new ones have been add to the mix. You can play the game in the new remix hd mode or you can play it in classic the choice is up to you.

Graphics:4.5 If you own an HDTV then bump this up to 5.0 only has it well look great on your tv the new hand drawn sprites look so look on a hdtv that you feel like your rite in the fight,dont get my wrong this baby would look good on any tv but HD was the way the game was build and it's clearly at it's best when played on HD

Sound:5.0 TURN UP THE VOLUME ON YOUR TV AND ENJOY THE SOUND OFF A WELL PLACED HADOKEN ON SOMEONES CHEST. The sound is great,the remixed songs of the classic is the best so far in a street fighter game.

Controls:4.0 Now i'm scoing this a bit lower because it sucks to play in an xbox 360 controller this thing wasn't build for fighting game in my mind it was for FPS but overall this game should be played with an acrade joystick,but dont let that discourge you from playing this game with some practice and a lil bit of skill you can get that hadoken down in no time.

MulitPlayer:4.5 Everything ran very smooth on xbox live just a couple of hiccups when it came to finding a rank match ...I couldn't really find any and when i did most of the players would slow down and speed up for me in the middle of a match so it was really hard to get a clear match going but when it did run well it was great.


Overall:4.5 SF2 tubro HD remix is the best retro fighting game i have played in a long time it was worth the 1200 MS points and should be a must buy on any gamers list this year. Everything about this game screams classic gameplay with a twist of new idea in the there . So if you have an Xbox360 1200 MS points and a desire to play the best fighter game on Xbox live ..go ahead and drop that cash and get this game.


I know my spelling sucks and my reviews are gonna be of older games for rite now...but bear with me I'm get some better stuff going soon gotta give me some time here to get this blog stuff down :-D

Comments

Popular Posts