1/11/09 ER vist

I had to go to Er this weekend, This wasnt for a flare-up. This more for pain it seems that I get really bad cramps when I have bowl movements. I ran out of pain meds this weekend so Sunday afternoon I spend most of it in the ER. I went and got a lil food before i went to the ER and let me tell you that it was the worst food i ever had from a dinner. I'm break it down by hours.

7:20pm
So I was in some degree of pain and they gave me some pain meds called dillete and let me tell you this shit is strong it's 10x stronger than morphine and it hits me hard to. So I tell the nurse not to give me to much to fast because it's going make me very loopy and make think i'm dying. She doesn't listen to me and i start to get all looopy and aniexty starts to kick in. She thinks i'm dying to and she get me a heart montior machine to make sure i'm not dying. lol so after this does this and i'm still fliping and she gets the doc and he gets me a relaxtion pill. So now i'm high on pain meds and relaxtion pills lol and i'm passing out lol.(by the way i wrote all of this in my notebook that's why i remerber all of this). so i pass out and wake up around 10pm with a new Head ER guy . this jerk is killing me out with new pain meds to get filled and shit.
So i get out and I'm trying to find a open place at this time. And I go to one spot and it's not carrying what i need so i have to wait til monday.

So that was sunday.

Comments

Popular Posts