Happy New Year

Hey everyone what's going on? Happy New Year. Let's hope 2009 is better than 08.I write thid blog from my famliys party lol. Fun fun times lol but then again what can I do lol just got the hospital a couple days ago. Ill try to post some digital piks has mt cell phone cam sucks.

Someone asked me why I blog I do it to express my feelings and just let the world know that I'm has crazy has they thing lol. I'm into a lot of things games,movies.art,books,I love to design stuff but I usally don't have the help to get the done. If anyone know of some one that can do flash let me know...let I said I have an idea for a flash game.
I'm have a post about the nfl firings and the yankee's spending spree this off-season.god this party blows lol should have brang my 360 or ps3 wait I have psp.

My neice is jumping around dance I love when they get at that age when everything is an advanture I so mispelled that lol.

Well ill be back tommrow with all the info on what's going on.

Jay

Comments

Popular Posts