New Year's Day

hey whats going on my friends just thought i would drop a little info on how I'm feeling to day. It's Jan 01,2009 and I plan to make this the best year ever. I'm determined to go back to school and get some things done before I get sick again I want to make sure that i have a career not a job at the end of this year . You know someone told me last night that i can be a blogger and get paid I'm like yeah no one is going to want to pay to hear my thoughts and ideas.

Rite now I have to focus on getting somethings done before that. My job I have no idea how much longer I'm gonna even be working that it's a temp job and i really want the money but it's hard to it all when I'm always in fear of getting sick.

so here are my new years resolves.
1. Go back to school
2. Make a career
3. stay health long enough to get those two things done.
4. Enjoy my writing and get out enough post to have like 500 by next year.


Here are some pictures from last night of me


(grandma)

Comments

  1. Hey babes,

    You are looking alot bettter.

    Love ya

    ~Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Bring the hate!

Popular Posts