Pictures of the Kids




Here are some pictures of my niece and nephew just messing around before Christmas. These two are what keeps me going alot of the times. I feel like I need to be there for them has they grow up. I don't have any kids of my own and I treat them like they are my own. I keep hearing it's different when I have my own kids.
I do want my own litter someday but I'm scared of not being a good father to my kids,of not being there for them when they need me,what if I get sick and I can't support them anymore? Theses are all questions that plague my mind when I think about kids. It's such a big responiable to have them. Don't get me wrong I love kids,the joy that they bring into any room is the greatest things in life.

Btw don't Mind the kid in the Bag it's one of his favorite games to play. lol

Comments

Popular Posts