Sunday

hey guys here chillen been busy with some stuff hadnt a chance to really write anything in a couple of days. I been feeling pretty well the last couple of days nothing really. I have that doctors apt. tommrow lets see how that goes.

I'm hoping for good news you know lol. He is probly going to make me take a blood test to see if my red blood cells are were they need to be . I know keep saying I'm post up the story to the flash game...I have it writen down just been lazy about post it up on the blog.

So work sucks you know I'm only working one day next week that's really bad you know.. I have bills that need to be paided and my car note is going to be due soon...the way this going I'm about to move to Canada and see how that works. Also I'm write up part 4 of my story which is the final act.

Comments

Popular Posts