2/15/09 " School and Work"

hey everyone I know it's been awhile since i posted anything but i been really busy. I got a new job and i'm back in school doing my thing. Sold my car about to go get a new one out the box.I'm getting the civic 05 couple SI. i cant' wait to get this puppy and go to school and stay working on getting that engine and dropping a Tubro kit in it. Anywayz if any of ya need auto repair hit me on the private email and I'll be more than happy to work it out with ya. well take care i'll post again in a couple of weeks and let ya know how everything is working out.

Oh on a side note to that person that keeps coming on here and sending me all that nasty hate mail keep it up ..you have moivated me to get everything together. So why dont do you droop me a line on my private number seeing has you know all my info aight. The more you hate on me and try to make me feel bad about my life and sum of the mistakes I have made in it. Remerber your my fuel to the fire so keep it up<

Comments

Popular Posts