Plane crashes in Upstate

It's crazy that we're having all these plane crashes with a month of each other.. it's look like this was causes by ice forming on the wings and nose. Now this isn't the first time that a plane has been brought down by the weather but this is the first time in about 22 years i believe that this has happen.
This makes me not want to fly and to think I have to send my grandma back to DR in a couple of weeks. Talking about my grandma she isn't looking to good. She is very depressed and wants to go back to her native country and Nothing would make my mom and me happy but i have the fear if we send her down there ,she isn't going to make it back to see my nephew's first birthDay.
Talking about my niece and nephew they are great,Brandon is almost walking about and and chloe is running around being a crazy lil person at her age but i love them some much and nothing will change that. Well i'll talk you guys in a couple i promise to post more and more ,just give me a a couple. I start posting about school and about some new games i got going like ,street fighter 4 i can't wait for this one and my review of the t-mobile g1 that i got for free from tmobile .

Comments

Popular Posts