after the colonscopy

Ok just got home and feeling really loopy lol. I guess everything went well expect that whole left side of my colon is done and fucked up rite. So they want me to up the meds and do emmas or whateva its called should a fun time folks but the doc says that shoild help.. let's see how that does I'm so hungry.

The meds they give me are no joke that crap knocked me out like asap and made feeel good for a hot min lol. I need to find me some of that shit in the street. So rite now I got my moms making me some soup and maybe hhave a lite snack in.a bit. So it turns out on the side is fucked up which I guess to certain extend that's a good thing even tho I'm in contant belly pain. Well I'm left there for now has I'm go lay in the tub relax maybe take a nap.

Jay

Comments

Popular Posts