bored

Hey everyone just came thru to say I'm bored lol. Just sitting here trying to fiqure out what I'm do tonite. I have a socom war that should be fun. I don't even know if I'm be allowed to play in the war tonite they have to pick me.


I feel lost in school rite now I hadn't been in school in a couple of days and I feel like I'm fail this class which isn't kool and I don't want that to happen. A\C repair is an important thing that I have to learn in ordee to make some money don't get me wrong I know lots things about cars but the a.c repair is not of of my strong points. Don't get me wrong I have the basic concept down bu the way it works and how many things can go wrong is crazy.

Wow is my new crack rite now.I'm hooked on the game just hit lvl 78 two more lvls and I can hit 80 now mind its taken me 4 years to get to 80 not cuz its hard but because I take a couple of weeks off during my lvling up. My rouge is not even close to being a comlpete bad ass. I need to do a lot pvp to get them to that point so it should be a fun exp getting him ready for the pvp or raiding that should be coming thru soon. Rite now I'm only doing about 1.5k a crit hit which is crap compare to some of these dudes out here. And don't get me started on my druid and how I need to respec him and get him ready to go the distant.

My death knight is probly the hardesr toon I have to learn to play with becuas eof the way they are build you can be a dps one moment and a tank the next which I guess in the long run works out for everyone but then again I'm not a tank type I like to attack and keep it coming. My flying mount is so pissing me off cuz I have to spend a other 100g to get the traning done so I can fly around plus a other 5000g to get that fast mount these end game gear is getting crazy.

Comments

Popular Posts