colonscopys suck

So here I am in my bathroom been here like for the pass 5 hours. I have gotten no sleep last nite has I sat in here cleaning out my bowls in prep for this colonscopy that my new g.I wants to happen. This is gonna suck I hate when this happens at least when I get it done in the hospital its not has tought has when it happens here at home or at the docs office.
Frist they have me drinking this 4 liter jug of some really nasty tasting shit that cleans out my bowls so that's he cane get a good look at my colon and intestines. Now this would be so bad expect this shit makes ur shit every 5 mins . And I mean once u have no feces left all that comes out is yellow liquid. Now I know most of you are going ewww that's nasty why are you sahring this info. Truth is its my blog and I do has I please lol. Anywayz I missed a other day of school today for this crazy ass test. I could have been learning today on now a/c work in a car and how to reapir them.
d how to repair them.
This works in my favor if I can get this class done has in the end I can get my lic. To do the reapirs and maybe find a part time in a repair shop some where for thr school plus I can buy refraon I think that's how you spell. This is the stuff that goes in ur a/c at home and in your car. Federal law stays that one must bonded and have a lic to buy this stuff has its a hazordous materials. One has to learn how to get rid of it by no just dumping it into the ozzone layer.
So yeah that's what I been doing today and probly tommrow has well just gonna sit on the can and blog . If you don't like it tough cookies. Well I'm off for a other round of how many times I can poop in 10 mins. Ill be back later with more details on how my colonscopy went and how it feel. Stay tuned

Comments

Popular Posts