just woke up

Just woke up folks and I'm feeling very well. It seems my back is killing me I don't if its a spaming or just a pulled muslce but it kept me from sleeping last nite. My tummy is ok today for now don't get me wrong its still jacked up but its getting better the new meds reagimement that I'm on has helped out a lot making it easier for me to deal with stuff.

So here I am blogging while I get ready for class. I can't wait to get back to school...I know did thoese words just come outta my mouth but it's true I swear. Lol let's see if I can make it thru to day without being in a lot of pain seeing has I had a lot milk based food yesterday. I had pizza at 10pm last nite and I had moms beef chucks wit sauce and rice and beans. So I'm sure one or many of the things I had yesterday is gonna give me tummy cramps soon.

Lol you know what's the best thing in the morning turn on you hot shower and close ur bathroom door and just lay back in the steam filled room and relax take a quick shower and just relax before you day starts I bet ur have a better day or you can do my personal favor which is something I been doing since middle school. You take a towel and use it has a pillow and lay on the ground and take a quick 10 mins nap lol. If done rite ppl will think ur in the shower or getting ready for school or work but ur really napping getting in the extra zzzzzzzzzz to have a good and productive day.

Anyone play fallout 3 I'm thinking of picking up this game but idk if it worth the rental or a buy very gaming site I read has a different review for it. Anywayz folks let me stop blogging its 6;05am and I need to get ready for school and the long day ahead of learning and reading and writing. If anyone has played fallout 3 let me know hit me up on my aim or the email.
By the way this blog was written while I was on the can lol.
Peace out.

Comments

Popular Posts