update

Ok so its like 3am and I'm here on the can again yes you would think I would be over this party already wrong lol. But seriously I'm just mad gassy I had to take a crap load of pain killers just to make thru the day yesterday after my colonscopy.

It was the only way folks to not be in pain and have the discomrt that I was feeling.so now its 3am and all the air that was pushed into my tummy during the test is trying to come along with the blood that was left in there from them taking samples to test for cancer.

On a good note the drugs they gave me were crazy that shit knocked me rite out like wit 5 seconds I was out like a light and I didn't feel a thing shit I wish I had some rite now so I can sleep. This seems to be a other problem I have exp.

This is a other problem I'm having is not getting enough sleep. They keep asking me in the hospital if I get enough and the truth is I don't I spend most of the nite running back and forth to the bathroom. Which isn't kool when I need the sleep before school.

Speaking of school I had a test today my friend txted to confirm that it was a hard test that I'm have to make up on monday

Comments

Post a Comment

Bring the hate!

Popular Posts