April 9th,2010 random thoughts that wee stuck in mhad

'Today has been a crazy wild day nothing new really just same bullshiit on a different day.The last 3 days have the worst of my life really I havn't been this deprassed in a long time. It's like hey god has a plan for me and I really wish i knew what that is most of the time. IN a way my tears i shed them along with thhe souls of the dead and they tell me to take the head of the hope and stomnp it into a dark hole of despair anc watch man struggle for the next couple of eons, in a way they want to stop our shine and they want to watch me struggle an drown in a sea of pain. The only cure is a love made of your love and in a way someone has stop you from threwing in to the abyess that is my soul in order to save me .

"The devil has already won because he keeps you away from me , he wants to draw a line between the light and dark. The shadow and light will always be in a constant struggle for you soul and only you can make the rite choice, But no matter which you make the tip of power will never change ,life is always going to a struggle to get thur it with out the pain and hurt"

Life is finally breaking me down . I'm finally seeing that i'm never going to get what i want to be happy no matter how hard i try it's like trying to catch sand in between your hand.She felt like I didnt love when the opposite is the truth my life was mean to be her to use has she sees fit for we are nothing but sand and dust put on this earth to find that other person and have that perfect day. Have that day where everything falls into place and you look in her eyes and tell her how much you love her and how life will never be the same if she walks on you and did do anythign about it.

She is the one i love more than my all my games or gadget,she is the one that makes me happy when i'm sad the one that is always worried about the way i feel from the moment i walk up and to the time I go to sleep ,and i have taken that for granted and i'm sorry ,so now some one is taking my place ,and it hurts more than anything that the pyscial world came thru or even my own fucked up body and can thru at me .

Comments

  1. I like your random thoughts, continue to vent it helps in the long run <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Bring the hate!

Popular Posts