back in the hospital for my bday

Hey everyone i'm back in the hospital. o here we go again these cycles are drving me insane it's like one day one bad,I just need to fiqure out what i'm going to do with life ova here. I think i should try to get a job and hass a blogger for video games and stuff like that.

I think some of you guys would want to hear my advice when it comes to buying that next HDtV or video games. just tell me what it is and i'll do the research for you and give you the best option for you and your needs just drop me a line and I will take on the case for a fee of like.50 cent or something.

Come people i'm dead serious i must of you don't have the time to do the research on your own, i do the for like .50 cent lol this is going to be my low rate. I take pay pal

Comments

Popular Posts