11-25-2010

Hey Everyone I know it's been awhile since I wrote on my blog,But i'm try to keep this updated everyday again. I'm back in the hospital again with C-diff I think. Everything was fine on thrusday night. I got home after a light dinner all i had was on piece of turkey and a piece of Lasngna. After that I didn't eat anything else. I Got home and took the last of my pain meds and went to sleep . I woke up friday morning feeling a bit funny. So I got dressed and headed to the bathroom. I went to the potty and it burned has I pushed out the stool.

That's the moment when I knew something wasn't working right in my gut. So I thought to myself let me tough it out,But by 6pm friday night my tummy wasn't every happy and I was having the runs again. So I can into the Er to get checked out .

Comments

Popular Posts