doctor just don't understand

So here are again with the same c-diff problem I been fighting for over 6 months and the more they try to worst I feel. Now I have on Brillant doctor who wants to take me off my pain meds. Yeah that's smart ,so they want to get me off the meds ,so when i get the serve cramps I'm be in pain. Explain that me . She wants to give me anti-spams meds are you serious since when is cramps in my colon =spams. wtf i'm tired of this bullshit over and over again. No matter what I do they fucking dont see my side of the problem but they will all see very very soon that i'm not playing around when it comes down to my pain. I'm tired of them not giving me what i need to feel better. I can't do this anymore with them. I just want to go home and right now I don't feel well. I feel like i'm catching something else a long with this flare/c-diff nonsense.

Oh she said I could also be a carrier are you serious,If i was a carrier won't I have been sick years ago. She trying to explain to me that even if I was a carrier then I won't have shown anything unless it wanted to be seen. I'm like ok so 4 years of U.C could have been C-diff or the C-diff is what has been giving me flares for 4 years.

Comments

Popular Posts