omg

SO I'm in a lot of pain right now and the stupid doctor who is running the show tonight ii really getting on my last nerve I'm in pain right. She can't give me anything are you serious. I'm so pissed off right now that i have smoke pouring out of my ears. I wish my blog had more followers but that's not going to happen cuz no one realy care about this blog. because it's not about art or shows or food it's about one man and how he has to go to thru all this bullshit in order to be seen and heard . this world is all bullshit the rich get richer the poor fucked over and the gov gets over on everyone . I bet money if I had a lot of money right i would be suffering what i'm going thru this is fucking hospital bed. I would have gotten the right pain meds and i would be been sleeping right now ,but no that's not going to happen. I'm have to call Customer Service again because I'm not being hear again. I'm tried to be nice and i have tried to talk to them. TOmmrow I want to talk to the fucking a lady again. I'm tired of this bullshit and when lee gets I'm kicking out I do not want her has my P.C any more She is a fucking space case. I can't deal with this shit any more.

Comments

  1. Stay strong And hopeful! Ask god to help you with your condition. Just pray.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Bring the hate!

Popular Posts