Update

Here I at the hospital still. Just waiting for this damn C-diff to go away so I can go home and play some GT5. John get at me Son , I need you to help me tune up the VW's.
So i been here about 5 days and it's only a matter of time before they send me back home and try to make me take all the damn drugs again. You know these assholes are funny they always ask the same question. Mr.Cerda are you taking all your meds at home. I'm like yeah man , The moment I get up ,I take my pills then go and start my day. I never miss a dose ever unless I'm out of meds.
I love my mommy she always calls me and some how can make me feel a bit better over the phone with out have to say a single word about me being sick. I do feel bad for her because she has to play with my older sister when she gets home from work. I think my sister loves having my mom over there to take care of the kids because she gets home from work and finds everything clean and dinner waiting for her. I wish everyone had that life style but many people come home to find an empty apt.
I feel so bad for thoese that this holiday season dont have anyone to share anything with.
Well my dinner is here ,mmmm yummy mushroom soup,tasteless chicken,bread and apple juice. Oh yeah dinner of kings lol

Comments

Popular Posts