its been a while

hey everyone it's been awhile since i posted anything on here . But anyways I been going Thur some much the last couple of months. The baby is here and she is so cute I love her so much that it hurts to be away from here. I'm in Mount Sinai in the City because I heard this the best place to come for stomach problems.
But so far I have gotten anything but Doctors who look at me funny,when I tell them about problems. I told them that I have U.C and Crohn's They look at me like I'm some type of monster they say it's hard to know which one i have. I wish they would make up they're minds so i can know what to do about it.
Maybe I'll change my eating habits or something but that's hard to do when you don't know exactly what you have. Lets Hope things get better and lets see where we go.

Comments

Popular Posts