5:42 pm

 they changed my pain meds to 1. 5mg every 3 hrs lets hope this works to make me feel better. nothing is worse then sitting around waiting 4 hrs for pain meds at are only working for 3 hrs and before all ya in the Internet world thing that I'm over doing it they only give me to when they take my blood pressure and it has to show some elevation in pressure. Anyway the attending came and spoke to me and lets hope that i get better then weekend so i can go home and get ready to take this prep test for the NYS insurance lic. I really want to do this is man . I'm going to focus I guess all my engery to get this done so I can forget all about things before I lost my mind. I 'm already broken in more ways then one. I don't need any more problems.

 Oh Dear Santa you didn't come by my house for Xmas I understand you always skip and that's cool but maybe for my Birthday you can drop is off by my house.

http://www.amazon.com/Asus-Nexus-1B32-7-Inch-Tablet/dp/B009X3UW2G/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1358981311&sr=8-2&keywords=nexus+7

Comments

Popular Posts