I'M back

Hey everyone is been almost two years since i was on here writing about things. I know i know i have been lazy about keep up with staying informed about things. but hey im back now and i have two years worth of notebooks to share with you guys. So lets get to the most important stuff which is my health and the true is I'm still battling the battle. I have tried the Remicade and it doesn't seem to help. Right now I'm at westchester medical in White plains and they just took a C.T scan and they found the thicking of the walls of my colon. Now I have this medical doc who says if the G.I teams doesn't want to do anything about this flare they are going to wait to send me home. Oh boy I just had a nurse stick her head in and interduce herself that she was going to be the one give me the meds today. Oh boy she was already lost when i asked her what meds do i have due in a few mins she had no idea what I was talking about. Really she is already failing at her job today. Here is a picture of the notebook i been keeping for the last two months.
so i called for the nurse at 9:42 am . It took her i don't mins to get here. Now i don't want to be a stick in the mud here but the doc was talking about how they put these meds on a standing order( meaning they are to be giving every 4 hrs on time in order for them to work right). So if they were given at 5:42 am I would 4hrs from there would @ 9:43 am . She showed at 9:55 am and she wasn't every nice about giving me the meds . I'll try to catch this next time she gives me the meds. I know i'm not the best patient sometimes but i been nothing but nice to them. here is pic of my room. I get a private room cuz they know i have c-Dif which is making my Crohn's act up.

Comments

Popular Posts