Jan.23.2013

8:40 Am
 I was able t get some sleep last night ,which is a good thing i guess if wasn't for the fact that I tried to get sleep so I wouldn't be in pain mental and phsyically. I woke up a couple of times during the night because of some nightmares that i had running around in my head. These could be due to all the stress that my body and soul have been put thru lately with all this shit that has happened to me. I really shouldnt focus on this tho I have some cool things happening in my life. I got a call from Aflac rep to come become an indeptence agent for the company. I like the way the sales scheme is build so i want to give them a try. Sure I have to invest some cash in to getting the NYS Insurance Lic. That's a minor problem tho. Once that Lic is in my hand I can do the Alflac thing has well has get a job and real company and do both. I mean that's the plan anyway. I think i'm focus all my power and drive to getting that done i think i need a change of place and pace. I think I should up some goals and make them happen. I have learned a few things the last couple of months and thats no to depend on anyone or trust them for that matter. The only problem with Alfac is that most of theses sales will be cold sales you know calling people on the phone and begging them to buy the polices and what not but that's not that hard when theses polices are like 5 bucks a month and they protect you and your family from paying crazy prices for Hospital and Doctor visits. Anyway this will allow me to work from home so when I'm sick i can even do it from the Hospital bed lol. I always been good at sales and customer rep jobs so lets hope i can get this one lol.

9:00 AM
THE Medical team just walked in to my Room. They didnt really do much for me has they are going to follow the G.I teams orders and they said they called the Pain team to come take a look at me so lets hope they can come up with a way to keep the pain at bay because right now I have a sharpe pain on the right side of stomach that hurt like a mother shit all i want to do is cry when i think about it . Anway thats the up to the min things going on with me . Breakfast just got here today we have are have waffles and fresh fruit on the side. I have to say this Hospital has the best food around. Well I'll try to keep this post updated has the day goes by .

Comments

Popular Posts