Jan.24 2013 6:46 am


good morning everyone . I was able to get about 2 hours of sleep last night . Not the best amount but when your in the hospital your take what they can give you. I'm still having a lot of bowl movements with pain and blood so it's going to be at least a other 4-5 days before things get any better.
   So in my boredom last night I went online and figured out to put a Game Boy advance Emulator on my Psp.  I'll take some pictures for you , my readers on my IPhone.
  I'm try to pick up boarder lands 2 when I get outta here , it's the 1st part was one of my favorite games of all times. I love the Co-Op and the Billion guns that you were able to get in the game,but from what i hear about the sequel now it's like Zillion guns and the CO-OP online is so much better.
 
 Anyway I'm sure that most of you guys are coming here to read about how I'm feeling today. Well like i said  I woke a little while ago. I got some decent of hrs of sleep if you call 2 hrs a lot. The doc never came back last night to tell me how things with the PCA where going but I'm hoping that he will come talk to me about today. They also wanted the number to my Pharmacy so they can call hem to make they are going to have all the stuff i need when i go home. Which I'm thinking wont be for a few more days. He was telling me that the Van Co (antibiotic) takes about 5-7 days to really start to show any improvement in patients.
 Well I'm go now and  brush my teeeth and stuff.  I'm try to keep you DUDES! updated best i can .

Comments

Popular Posts