Jan.25th,2013

good morning everyone. I woke up to find 2 dudes standing me over me. They wanted to try to get blood but these morons instead blew the I.V. I took my temp right now folks at it's at 101.9 that's not good . Anywyz folks ill check out the blog today i'm going to be posting up some stuff. IF you like video games. I'm review PLaystation battle Royal. for the vita and ways to Hack your old psp to play Super nintendo ,game boy advance games we can even try to get some Nintendo 64 and Playstation 1 games.

 The 1st year intern came in here to talk to me refresh his memory on how i get my crohns. I told him the truth that i been at this for 5 years and my body takes forever to really get the meds working. Anyways now that the IV is blown I really hope the doc gets the ball rolling 

Comments

Popular Posts