Jan.26,2013

9:06 am - Good Morning Everyone . Sorry I been MIA yesterday and last night but I had these really high fevers that had me spend most of the day and last night sleeping. I mean its good in the way that I was able to get sleep but then again bad because it took me getting fevers for me to get some sleep.
  Today might be good day tho cuz my Best friend in the whole wide world is coming to visit for the day :). Miguel is the man and I hope he can make it cuz he is bring along my PS3 and my 15 inch HDTV so we can hook it up here in my hospital room. Now before ya think we're crazy. i have a private room so I'm not scared someone is going to take the system or anything . Plus it gives me something to keep my mind off all the stressful shit that is going on in my life. He is also going to bring me a change of clothes I'm down to one pair of underwear and a t-shirt that's not good folks, I hate having to wear those gowns. You know the hospital ones that have the opening in the back and you can feel the breeze lol. I always feel naked with them on. They always make me wear those crazy sock with the treads on the bottom don't get me wrong they are cool cuz you walk about and not slip but when you combo that with the gown ill look like the crazy old dude up the street lol.
    Speaking of Old dudes. My Dad is flying in from FL today. He is upset at me because he says he calls and i don't pick up the phone. I told him that the best way to reach me is to read the blog or hit the Face book. So I'm sure once he gets here I'm be hearing him bark.
   Oh by the way I'm going to post up a video blog of my review of the PlayStation Vita. I know its almost a year late,But you know with the launch of new Hardware it's always going to take a few months if not Years to get it right.  Just look at the Xbox360 it took 5 years for them to get the point where they are now. So stay tuned for that today.
 Well ill update u guys in a few hrs. Breakfast just got here. :) time to eat.

Comments

Popular Posts