its been a long time.

Hey everyone I know it's been a long time since i been on here writing about the blog. Let me say it's been a very crazy two years alot has happen that I'm going to share with you guys over the next couple of weeks. The Life is getting harder and harder to live man. I spend more time in the hospital then I do at home. Its becoming a crazy life that I live. The harder I try to stay out of here the worst it gets.
 The docs gave me remicide last night at 7:13pm. You they had the balls to come in here this morning and sort of say that I should be good to go home. They always say that to me.

 Boy this hospital room is so fricking hot. If  I had some eggs I'm sure that can cook the on the radiatior . It's fucking crazy how they are giving me all this heat. The only good thing is that they put in my own room so at least I dont have to worry about a roommate. Some one who will probly go out of his way to make things go back for me. lol. well I'm head out for now . I'm promise I'm start writing more in the blog. And please people promote the Blog have others read it. I  would love to connect with out persons who have crohns just like me. I'm start to promote my blog on the crohns diease facebook page. I hope that can get the ball rolling on people taking the time to read about me.  Also i'm writing a review of Bf4 for the Ps4 it's almost done. I'll thru it up on the site has soon has I'm done with the Screen Shots and the Videos. 

Comments

Popular Posts