6/5/2014

hey everyone i know it's been awhile since i have posted anything,once again I'm in the hospital for my Crohns disease/UC
A lot has happen since my last real entry about stuff.

 I got sick last Saturday 5/24/14 but in reality I been sick for months the inflammation doesn't get this bad unless I wasn't taking care of my problem. The truth is that I was and still am,but for some reason the meds are not working . Last summer things were different I was taking remeicade and that was working I was getting the meds every month that was great. i was able to really enjoy the summer. I'm hoping that I would be able to do that this year.

 During this Flare I'm trying a different hospital. I came to Bronx-Lebanon. I been here almost two weeks and they were treating very well. All that changed when they went with a new team. This team didn't give me the same amount of Care that the previous team did. I would say they were one of the finest teams that I had take of me in a long time. .....well my mom just stepped Thur the door I'll keep updating the best I can.

Comments

Popular Posts