6/6/2014

Midnight-6:00am
-Lots of bowl movements over night. They were; watery,bloody,painful, and how clots floating in the water. I let the nurse know last night. After two days of calling patient relations and talking to the new team they were able to change the meds back to q4. That was such a relief for me knowing that I wouldn't be in pain every time I go to the bathroom. 

6:00am
The doctor came to see me. He was asking how many bowl movements I had over night I told them more than 10 less then 15. So it's getting better just not has fast has they are hoping for the meds to sink in. Also they have to take into account that i stopped taking the meds to protest the way i was being treating by the other team.  He asked me about the pain and i told him that so far so good. The new stuff is doing it's job right. 

10:35 Am
I just spend the last 35 mins calling for the nurse. I was having really bad stomach cramps and I need some meds to help me bring the pain under control. It shouldn't take her 35 mins to come and ask whats wrong. I get a bad vibe from her, has if she is annoyed with me calling her. I wouldnt have to call her if she was on time with the meds. The guy I had yesterday was great he was on point with everything from the meds down to the time I needed it. I guess I can't win them. Im just be happy that she came at all. I'll keep everyone posted the best i can thru out the day. 

12:00pm 
Lunch time here whats for lunch people. 
Lunch 6/5/2014 Bronx-Lebanon
Not the best lunch but i hadn't really eaten in a few days .

2:15pm
I called for my nurse. I just had a very painful bowl movement so I need something to get me over the edge. She showed up 10 mins later and she was yelling at me saying it wasn't time for my meds. Mind you I can call for the pain meds 30 min before its due. She was mad  i rang the bell. She told not to ring the bell and more unless she is late with the meds. I was like lady you crazy if I'm in pain I'm call you . it's your job to help me get over the pain and give me something to make me feel better.
   Around 2:30 pm she piggy back my antibiotic (Metronidazole)) which is used to make sure i don't catch a other infection. Any way for some reason this thing gave me the worst panic attack I've had in many years.I felt like i was having a heart attack and i was going to drop dead. I told the nurse all she said to me was to beath and relax and it's cuz of the meds just relax blah is all she kept telling.

 Here is a pic of my view last night
My view of the sunset


6:15pm
The nurse was on time tonight. She came and gave everything I need for the next couple of hours. Here is what my dinner looks like



The menu said it was beef stew with noodles. Mmm it looks gross and the beef was super tough it was like eating leather . Hell I wont complain seen has these are the only meals i had in few days. 

Also here is a quick pic of the view in my hopstial room.
I'm having crazy pain right now. The pains ain't really helping right now its crazy. I don't want to say anything because then they get mad. so I'm just lay down and not think about it. 

10:15pm-
So my meds were due at this time and I called the nurse to bring me the meds. So it took them 15 mins to answer the call bell. The lady on the other side was like oh she is busy she will be in Ur room in a few mins. So i was like no problem.So at other 15 mins roll by and no nurse and my pain is climbing because i just had a bowl movement. 
10:45PM
No nurse yet .....I hit the call bell again and no one answers the bell. 5 mins go by and still no answer. So i step outside my room. Now I have C-Diff  I'm on contact isolation. which means I'm not to leave this room at all unless i have a gloves on. so i stand by the Door and i can hear the nurses laughing at the nurses station out front. So i stopped one of the Patient Care tech to please go ask them what is going on  with my meds.
11:15pm
I'm still waiting for the to come and give me the meds. by this time I'm hunch over in pain and i feel like my entire G.I track is on fire.I hit the call bell again and again no one answers the damn thing. 
11:30pm
Finally I see her coming with my meds are you serious people this lady took over an hour to come and bring me the pains .. I told her all you had to do was walking in here when i called and say listen I'm super busy ill get to you soon. Instead of not saying anything and making me feel like they weren't paying attention to me out front. When i said that she out on this face like you should be happy that I even showed up. I was like is why they gave this place a 2 star out of 5. I told you better be damn sure when i get that survey in the mail I'm going to put all this stuff now.

Well I'm update this in a few hours if I'm awake. Wish me luck folks. 

Comments

Popular Posts