6/7/2014

Saturday June 7th,2014

Midnight-3am
I was able to get some sleep til about 2:45am when my stomach cramps woke me up in a hurry . I had a bm that was very painful. These meds they are giving me to calm down this flare ain't working fast enough. 

3:30am-6:30am
I got back to sleep around 3:45 am I think but who really knows what time one goes to sleep. So I was able to get a other 3 hrs of sleep or so. Which is good for me since I don't sleep when in the hospital. 6:30 am i had to run to the bathroom on some super fast quick or my stomach is going to blow up lol. I had a BM and it was not looking good. Lots of mucus and some other things I'm not going to say here. 

7:30am
Breakfast finally gets here . It looked pretty good today unlike yesterdays choice. I hand picked this menu. today's breakfast is:

Breakfast.


10:30 am
I called the nurse for my morning meds. She was on time today. I had a different nurse today she seems nice. unlike the one I had yesterday afternoon she was very mean. Anyway She give me the meds and I noticed that it wasn't taking care of my pain the way it always does. So I asked the Nurse to please make she got all the meds out of the bottle. Good thing I asked her because she didn't notice that she only gave me half the dose. I was like no wonder I'm still in pain here lady lol.
11:30 am
Heres a view out my window this morning morning it Sucks that I'm missing out on this great weather.

The last couple of days I just been sitting here looking out the window. Its a nice view it's making me feel better quicker. On a clear day like today I can see all the way to the G.W.B you can almost make it out in the background.



Today my Crohn's has been acting up a bit. I think it's due to all the meds they are giving me. Some of them cause you to back up and others give you the runs it's like my  gut doesn't know which one of the side effects to listen to. I spend almost an hour in the bathroom this morning before breakfast. It felt like someone was stabbing my G.I track with a knife and yelling don't you forget who is in charge here . Lol 

The time is 11:42 am and lunch isn't here yet which is weird for them . This is the only hospital I have ever been that the food is always early. Speaking of Lunch I just hear my door open I think the lunch is here.

11:45 am
Lunch is here let see what food fairy has brought me lunch :today for 

And here is a selfie:
3:45pm
Mom came by to visit along with my Aunt here are some quick pictures of the these fine ladies.

 
Not the best pictures of them but I'm very glad they came by today. They made my day has always . I was starting to feel a bit down about things you know.  I was starting to get the feeling that i was alone in this fight. Well I feel that way most of the time anyway. Like I really don't have a support system. Most people think by telling to take this med or this natural drug that's support. Its not . To me support is asking me to come out and hang out ,or just texting me to see how i'm doing. Hell inviting me to just come out and sit outside and talk goes along way. It's been tough these last two months. Money has been tight since SSI stopped coming in. Sure it wasn't a lot of money but it helped a bit. Well enough of this depressing crap. 

5:03pm
Dinner time folks lets see what I got for dinner. 
11:30pm
I called for the nurse at 10pm and this lady shows up at 11:30 pm. come I had to spend the lat hour in pain. Her excuse was that she couldn't find a pump. come on folks they pulled this trick last night again. Bronx-Lebanon needs to work on getting nurse who know what the fuck they are doing. Well this is the last post for day I think. I'm try to sleep maybe that would help me not be super mad at them . 
All you can see is the back of her head lol. 


Comments

Popular Posts