July 5th,2014
Hey everyone I know it's been a few weeks. I been trying my best to keep up with writing these updates but due to the fact that I keep getting sick and it's easier for me to post on IG with a 15 sec video then typing out for the blog is easier . Again I most say that I'm a bit dispointed in myself for not trying to keep you guys up to date with all my crazy stuff.

So on july 3rd I went to see the Pain Managment clinc. All the doctors that I have seen the last couple fo years keep asking me to see someone that would be able to management my pain has an out patient. This Doctor would also be able to give me the right meds when I'm admitted to any place within the tri state area. I started my day that Thrusday with my rotuine of spending about an hr in the tub and then an other hour getting ready to head out. The apt was at 1:30pm so I wasn't to worried about to getting there on time. The place was a clinic and if you have every been to one then you know it takes them 2 hours just to see you.
  I steped out of my apartment buliding into a hot and hazy filled afternoon. The sun's rays felt like a million points of light were cooking my skin at the same time. I walked maybe 20 feet and I could feel the sweat running down my back and forhead. I got to the subway and hope on the D train I was hoping that getting on this train instead of walking the 10 blocks to the 4 train would be easier in the heat. I swiped the metro and walked into the silver beast whos bell was cool has the other side of the pillow. I notice that once the cool air of the a/c hit me I was so cold and started to shake a bit.I wonder if thats from the crohns has well. The Conductor of the train car gets on the speaker. "Stay clear of the closing door" He says and with the words still echoing in the background the silver beast legs start to move slowly at first then pick up speed . Damn I'm running late the apt is at 1:30 pm and it's 12:45pm and I'm still 8 stops away from getting out and taking the Bus across town.  I grabbed a sit by the window of the beast has we moved between stations.
It was has if we were moving between Black and white has we would pull out of one station and travel to the next one the train would move thru darkness only to find the light a few mins later. I finally get to my stop and hop off the train and start walking to the exit. I get walk the stairs leading back to the street level. Once there I look for the Bx35 (Bronx 35) that one bus is going to take me cross town to the Appt. I find the bus stop and find that the bus is no where to be found and it was one of the hottest days of the summer so far.  I thought to myself you know it's a nice day i would try to walk to the this place. Boy that was a dumb mistake I had no idea what I was going to be in for on that walk.
So here I am on the hottest day of the year so far In khaki cargo shorts,my nike shox,my marvel super heros tee and my polo button up ( i was thinking very well) so I starting to 1275 Fulton Ave in the bronx. Which on the walking scale is about 10 blocks or so . Now Google maps doesnt do a good job of spacing things the right way . The blocks look like they are together and things are going to be closer than they appear. I walked for 15 mins when i got to the clinc. One the walk there I saw some interesting things. Only in New York city can you see a homeless man standing in one corner and a Business owner on the other and everything in between. On the way there I saw persons from asia,carribean,afraican,and europeans all in the span of 3 blocks. Thats one of the reasons I love this city. Going back on topic I get to this appt at the Pain clinc and its so hot out that when I sit down to fillout the paperwork i out my forarms on my khaki shorts and it look like I droped buckets of water on them. The sweat has soaked my Tanktop and t-shirt and my shorts looked like swiming trunks because of the sweat dripping off my forarms.
I got there at 1:45 and I was still on time for the appt. Anyway they called my back to the back around 2:30pm. The pain doctor is a woman and she has a nasty vibe to her even before I walked into the office. Her 1st questions to me where if I did any illegal drugs. She wouldn't treat me, 2nd if I go to any other Pain/PCP/ER for pain med she will stop giving me med,3rd I have to sign a contract with the Clinic and the Hospital before they will give me anything. The Final step was to go give a Urine test. The Doctor told me it's to check for any kind of infection it might into act with the meds,but we all know it's to test for drugs that were not on the Dept of Healths website.( For those out of the loop, last Year new york state health Dept linked the system from the DEA to see your scripts for pain. So if my pcp give me pain meds any other doc in new York would see what she gave me even if they are from two different hospitals). She saw that my PCP had given me some pain meds and I told her the truth that those meds weren't working has well and that I want to come to them so I can work a plan with them .  She gave me this nasty look like i was lying to her and made me give them the urine and walked on me and said to go back to her in two weeks after I had seen the social worker and Psyc to make sure I wasn't going to sell my drugs.
Once that apt was done. I was pretty upset at the treatment they gave me. I felt like no matter of talking  was going to get her to help me that day and I thought maybe I had wasted my cash and sweat to get there. Only to have this lady act this way towards me. So I stared to walk from 169th and 3 ave all the way to East tremount. There I grabbed the D train back to my house and spend the rest of my Day just relaxing watching some tv and what not.
I'm sure you asking what does this have to do with my getting sick . It has alot do with it.The stress from apt and the walking in the heat made my stomach upset. Has soon has I got home that evening I was in the potty making love to it.
July 4th,2014
 I woke feeling a bit sick but I didn't think to much of it sometimes I wake that way and by the end of the day it will be gone. I was feeling that way when I got up. I went and took an hour tub soak ,it always makes me feel better. I'm say the hot water relaxs my muslce and i feel better ,but I can't spend the whole day in there so around 12. I stepped out of the tub and just laid aroud the house for the rest of the day. I had to keep running to the bathroom tho. it was a mixture of blood and mucus I didnt know how to make it better and i was on the meds they gave me nothing was helping so I was like if i wake up this way tomorrow. I'll have to go to er.
  That Night i was feeling a bit better I was able to watch all the fireworks around my block . It was a nice wind blowing that night but for me It was a cold wind. That wasn't a very good sign for me at the time. so I went to bed early that night just in case. That night I kept waking up to use the bathroom .  That's not the 1st thing this happend . But the fact that it kept happening all night to me means that things are going to get worst.

 July 5th,2014
 I woke up feeling really bad. I had a headache and I was light head. Once I have a combo of these two things going  on. I knew that a Hopsital stay was going to happen every soon. I spend the moring in the tub trying to feel better and for a littel while I felt ok,not great or good but ok. I was kicked out the tub by my mom and aunt they wanted to shower and dye the gray away before they went out on dates. (Mom is 60 ,but she looks so young)
1:00pm- For lunch I had a Ham and Chesse sandwhich nothing crazy I thought this would make a good meal for the day. I ate that and soon I was running to the bathroom to poop that out and make sure nothing else was going wrong. So i checke my stool and sure enough I have nothing but Blood coming out of my chute.
4:00pm - I spend the last 3 hours running in a out of the bathroom. Things where not getting any better . I took some tyenol for the pain . I was out of pain meds so that's the only thing I had laying around the house that would help me feel better. At this time all that was coming out was white mucus and blood nothing esle. I knew that it was time to come to hospital.
5:00pm- I took some stuff to stop the runs just long enough to so I can the train to the E.R because the hospital arond my house suck and they never find anything wrong with me anymore unless I can come in with a fever of 105'F/60 ' C they dont believe me anymore and that the saddest thing ever. PLus they keep trying to get me to come to the clinic that they have for G.I this place is the worst. They are never the same docs week to week.
6:00pm- I finally make it to the E.R and it's a fucking zoo in there. They are people having a BBQ and what not it's like a party in there. crazy crazy stuff. I was like ok . The nurse at triage made sure I was taking care she took me to the back and put me in a area C usally I'm in Area D that's where they take me becuase it's small and cozy . I have only been here 3 times counthing this stay home and the 1st one was great the 2nd was bad and stupid and the 3rd one is happening right now .

Comments

Popular Posts