hey everyone just want to post up a quick update you know it's been  a couple of weeks. I'm had this flare for a few weeks and I have tired a few different places to get medical care for it. I went tried to stay local and that didn't work has you can tell from the videos on my I.G(instagram) . So now I finally found a ride to St.Johns in  Yonkers,NY where my private Doctors works from. Let me tell you it's night and day from the last place I was at. This place is cleaner and the nurses aren't getting upset because I call them for pain meds.

  So I'll try to have some new stuff up soon I promise . I only really post when I'm sick ..I update my IG more than the blog only because IG is some much easier lol. I hope your having a good day. I'm not so lucky yet I'm still pretty sick :(. I posted up a Picture of my My Endcosocpy from this morning on my IG. Which I'm sure most of you have seen if your on my blog then you go the link from there lol. Well don't be afraid to Hit me up here or on my email or the IG. I hope to hear from you guys soon,.


Jay  

Comments

Popular Posts