july 16,2014

hey everyone ,

  I hope everyone is doing well today. It's my 4th day and depending on how you see it. Its also my 3rd if your counting but on the bright side I should be going home by Friday. I been feeling a lot better today which is always a plus. Then again in the next couple of hours I might fall back into pain and not want to move any where but what can you do you know it's just the cards we crohnies have been deal. I still want to set up that website for us to get the support when we don't know what to do when we feel like the world is going vs us.
 I know sometimes I would have love to have someone to talk to or call just to see if I'm doing the right thing by coming to the hospital or just to compare the sytomes you know. I know my spelling a grammar suck but i never said i was going to be the Steinbeck. If you have no idea who that is I say look it up lol. Anyway I write this from the viewing room at the hospital and let me tell you this place is great . I love the fact that I can over look the Hudson river has I write to you guys I just wish I had a bigger keyboard the one on my net book sucks and someone took my 17 inch laptop and never fucking returned it. Yeah you know who you are and I'm coming after you real soon. You have no escaped my rage and wrath . Just wait til i get home brother . Anyways enough of that angry hulk mood. So here is a picture of what I'm looking at while i type this out you you guys.
I know it's not the best looking shot but I took it on this web cam. I could use my phone but that's so much more work then I want it to be . Well the only problem with sitting out here is that the nurse are always looking for me to give me more fricking meds and it's like I'm not hiding or anything but come on how many Antibiotics can a person take a day before you starting losing you mind? Well I'm try to update you guys again soon. I hope everyone is having a great day and please enjoy your dinner for me lol. I can't wait to be able to eat again. Like I said I'm dreaming of a nice Pepperoni Pizza with Fresh garlic and a nice cold beer . That's going to be my meal when I'm able to have Beer again when I'm done with this course of Antibiotics . 
Well my Fellow Crohnies. Keep up the good fight and remember your never alone any more. 

Comments

Popular Posts