11/5/2015

Hey everyone here is the update for the night.i'm try to upload so it's easier for you guys to understand what is going on . I think once a week i'm do a live stream so you can ask question about the crohns and how it's working around in my system. So stay tuned I'm make sure to let you guy into the most personal and private moments on the road to getting better mentally and body and soul, 

update 11/5/2015

here is the least update. 

 Dont forget to Visit the YouTube page and sign up for when i post up new stuff

Comments

  1. It would be great if u throw a top hat on and dance like a monkey ...Anyways kid we care sucks to see u goin thru this . I hope u get well enought to come home .. ..I dont know much about crohns but ill look into it so i can aleast to to u about it and ima buy the game so,we can play

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! Throw on costumes, be animated and have fun with it. Not the Crohn's but on the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Bring the hate!

Popular Posts