Can't sleep......#crohnsdisease

So I know it's been a while since I updated the blog. Well i'm home again most of you that know me personally know I been home for about 2 months from that crazy trip to FL that put in a Hospital bed for 2 months. I'm glad to be home and since i been back the crohns seems to die down and bit. Ever since I got on the plane things have been good.

I can't sleep looks like my panic attacks/anxiety is kicking in pretty bad again. it's been like 2 weeks since i was able to sleep thru the night. I would go to bed at 3 o"clock in the morning and be up an hour later. I have this feeling like I'm dizzy and my breathing is off and i feel like the room is spining. This has been happening on and off for a few years at this point. I'm starting to get very scared of this. I sometimes think i'm going to fall that how bad I get these spells. I went to the doctors a few days ago and told him about my problem and he said it could be the medcations that i have taken in the past for my pain......then again i been off them for over 3 months at this point. I don't see them making me feel this way . See has i write this I just had a other twitch moment where I feel like I have to twitch to feel better. When ever I get this feelin it's like woooah ..my whole body just feels out of wack like something is up and it's warning me about some danger or something is acting up in my crazy system. I wish i had answers that might make things go a lot better for me you know at least I would know what is causing me to feel this way.

 I've theses crazy spells since the fall of 2003 or some when I got my head injury. After I got of the I.C,U. I couldn't spell for weeks. it took awhile but i was finally able to get back to sleep like normal people . Right now it feels like that again where no matter what i do i can't sleep. The same thing happened when I found about my crohns and U.C. I would lay awake at night til the early morning and then sleep all day again til the late afternoon. It took months for me to get back to sleep like a human being again and not like a vampire.  This round of crazy staying up all night and sleeping all day I've tried the sleepy time tea and that just seems to help me feel better for awhile but not really help me sleep .  I've tried drinking a massive about of  camemille tea and that doesn't do it either....I sometimes feel like it's all in my mind and that's the stress making me feel this way. The crohn's some how has found a way to keep me from sleeping but then I know that doesn't attack me that way unless  I let it stress me out. Then i remerber it's been years since I let me disease rule over me. I dont' know maybe I  need to get back to writing about stuff.

 So I know it's been a while since I updated the blog. Well i'm home again most of you that know me personally know I been home for about 2 months from that crazy trip to FL that put in a Hospital bed for 2 months. I'm glad to be home and since i been back the crohns seems to die down and bit. Ever since I got on the plane things have been good. This is probly the longest post I have ever made on my blog. I'm hoping some of ya read it and get a better understanding of all the things that make me feel the way they do. Life isn't easy,but I try no We all try to make it work day by day . Why do we do that? Well because it's in our nature to never give up to never look back, but to press forward into the unknown.........


 Also here are some pictures of my new kitten, Lily poof ..aka le poof poof aka Furball aka el gata...

Comments

Popular Posts