New Year ..New Me

Hello everyone. 

 I know it's been almost a year...since my last data entry. Why the delay a few of you may be asking? My life has taken a swing for the best, my C.D was sort of under control for a few months. Sure i had minor flares here and there but nothing that they had to admit  me for. That all changed yesterday when  I woke up with a crazy headache and had a dizzy spell, I almost knock over a bunch of stuff in the bedroom over. . I've hadn't felt this bad in a long time. My body feels like it was hit with a hammer and nails and a mac truck. I took my temp and it was 101 yesterday morning and it went down thru out the day . The stomach pains didn't get any better ..they got worse . if your a UC/CD suffer then you know some days no matter of hot showers and hot baths are going to make you feel better or take away enough of the pain where you can go about your day.  
 It was so bad that i had to come to the E.R didn't go to the one in long beach  because they just don't care all they do is call my G.I and he just sends me back to his office and doesn't give me the right medcations to help the flare go away. I feel like going help g on a merry around with this man.  Trusting my instints i came to a different hospital where the staff knows me and might be able to really help get over the hump and get things rolling in the right direction . 
 Enough of that depressing stuff. I've had a exiciting Christmas and New Years. I got the greatest gift of all this past holiday season in which my Love said yes to the ring and we are now engarged to be married sometime in the future . just not sure when it's going to happen but it will before we have kids and stuff like that. I want us to be able to have crazy adventures before the kids get here and make this a bit harder to go away on weekend getaways. 

   Staying in bed all day is no longer one of the things I do. I went out and got me a job that  i like. I really like the people I work with. Sure some them are assholes and will stab you in the back if it looks like that will get them ahead in company. Mind you i work in a pet store own by a hugh Corp. NO it's not Pet_O that work at it's a other brand that is trying really hard to get up to that level they also hate when we push anything other then our brand dog food,toys,weewee pads and a bunch of other things we have around the store.  I wonder if the DM gets a bonus if we sell a certain amount of Food per day. My Evil Overlord keeps trying to get us to sell it by giving us a pizza party to the crew that sells the most bags. Mind you we have a pizza party almost every week in Dec. I'm tired of pizza ...shit i'm soo tired of it that i wont have it for the super bowl i'm ask the bebe to make chicken wings instead . I know this post is the most random thing ever. This is helping me coop with all the crazy stuff that being happening in my life the last 6 months or so.  

I'm leave you guys with a few pictures....
How I make it thru the day at work !

All those small pellets are Rat Poop that's all over the store every morning



Comments

Popular Posts