Birthday coming up

Since I been gone a few weeks here are some pictures to show you whats been going on the last couple of weeks.
The Poof doesn't like when I  Get in his Face 

I'm coming to get you Father 

We went to IKEA!! Who doesn't love MeatBalllsssss!!!

Just hanging out 

a other day at work'

the things we have to pick up at work

shippment at work

my next suit

father where are my treats,father?

cant you guess what i got to play 

my BFF brings his Switch..to rub it in!

Bored on a Friday 

Found a Poof in a Blanket 

Too cool for School

Just trying to catch up on some old games 
Hey everyone it's been a few busy weeks here in the Kingdom of the the Poof.  My birthday is comig up. Boy am I hyped for last year I spend it from a Hospital bed trying to find the best way to keep my room mates snoring for keeping me up at night. This year I plan to do some big things for my 35th.

 Holy crap I'm getting old i'm going on 35..man where has the time gone? I'm feeling a bit old and starting to do that thing where you think to wonder about your place in life and how to make things better for the future and that thing where you have kids. I'm not sure about the last part. Now with crazy Trump the Demon has our President and the World in this much chaos you never know what might happen. Then I think when I was brought into this world my parents had to deal with the Red Scare and the Russians which isn't anything new really when you compare it. We has a Nation have been at war cold or other wise with the Russians for over 90 years at this point.We have been fighting proxy wars with them for generations . Nothing will change over the next 100 years so why worry right. Ooops sorry when off on a rant there.

 So back to my birthday Fun . I'm thinking this year a brunch with the Family maybe change a Mets Game with the Wife the day of my bday you know. Watch them beat the Phillies then go out to a nice dinner in the city before retiring for a nice long nap. .... Will add more soon...

Comments

Popular Posts